Seminars & Workshops
My philosophy centres around transforming people’s lives by giving informative and specialist advice on all aspects of nutrition, fitness and lifestyle management. Session content can be designed to meet your specific requirements.
My sessions are presented in an interactive, motivational and engaging manner providing practical advice to enable everyone take steps to change their diet and lifestyle.
I welcome the opportunity to pass on my knowledge and travel extensively around the country hosting talks on nutrition, health and lifestyle management for groups, clubs, schools and corporate clients.
I so frequently hear people complaining and suffering from a whole variety of symptoms that they don’t recognise are the body’s warning signals of dietary deficiencies or imbalances. By making simple changes we can see profound improvements, in not only our health but also our wellbeing.
My seminars and educational workshops are constantly updated to include the most recent and up-to-date research. I cover a variety of topics aimed to heighten awareness of healthy lifestyle choices to help you on your journey to achieve improved health and wellbeing. With over ten years’ experience in teaching and lecturing I aim to ensure my sessions are presented in an interactive and engaging manner taking into account all learning styles.
Popular Seminars & Workshops:
- Nutrition: Understanding The Basics
- Immunity: The Free Radical Attack
- The Role of Antioxidants: Anti-Ageing Prevention Strategies
- Stress Management: Preventing Burnout
- Endless Energy: Free The Mind
- Weight Management: The Sugar Balance Debate
- Food for the Brain: The Role of Essential Fatty Acids
- A Better Night’s Sleep: Tips & Techniques
- The Young Athlete: The Importance of Macro & Micro Nutrients
This list is not exhaustive and session content can be tailored specifically to suit your requirements!